Fulbright U.S. Scholar Awards
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program is currently accepting applications for a number of awards across a range of disciplines.
The Core Fulbright Scholar Program offers over 500 teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others. In addition to several new program models designed to meet the changing needs of U.S. academics and professionals, Fulbright is offering more opportunities for flexible, multi-country grants.
Some of this year’s awards in the fine arts include:
- Taiwan: Arts, Education, Humanities, Professional Fields and Social Sciences
- Canada: Research Chairs in Arts and Humanities
- Namibia: All Disciplines
- France: Hauts-de-France Regional Award (Junior Research)
- United Kingdom: Fulbright-University of York (History of Art)
- Egypt: Visual and Performing Arts
- South and Central Asia Regional Research Program
- Israel: Postdoctoral Fellowship
The application deadline for most awards is August 1, 2017.