L’Oreal USA for Women in Science Fellowship
The For Women in Science Fellowship program was created out of a simple belief: the world needs science, and science needs women. Innovation has been at the core of L’Oréal’s business since the company was founded more than 100 years ago.
How It Works:
The L’Oréal USA For Women in Science fellowship program awards five women postdoctoral scientists annually with grants of $60,000 each for their contributions in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields and commitment to serving as role models for younger generations.
- Have a conferred PhD and have started in a postdoctoral research position by February 3, 2017
- Maintain the status of postdoctoral researcher throughout the fellowship year
- Be American born, naturalized citizen or permanent resident
- Affiliated with a U.S. based academic or research institution
- Plan to conduct their postdoctoral studies and research in the U.S.
- Be involved in basic research in the life and physical/material sciences, engineering & technology, computer science and mathematics
- Cannot currently be in a faculty position
How to Apply:
The 2017 L’Oréal USA for Women in Science application period opened on Wednesday 11/28/16 and will close on Friday 2/3/2017. To apply, please start an application here.
For more information about this fellowship, click here.